Good health isn’t the only reward for eating right. As a member, your employer can reward you, too, every time you go to the grocery store. With our exclusive EatRight Rewards program, healthy choices and smart shopping go hand in hand.
The first nutrition program of its kind in New England, EatRight Rewards educates members about healthy choices, and lets your employer show you support for buying healthy foods at the grocery store by providing e-coupons or other rewards of their choosing. More than 100,000 foods are assigned a healthiness score, and when you go shopping, you receive a score based on the foods you purchase.
Here’s how you can shop to save with EatRight Rewards:
- Sign up for your personal account online through EatRight Rewards
- Score points and earn rewards when shopping at participating stores by registering your supermarket loyalty card online
- Automatically receive e-coupons to use at your grocery store
Powered by NutriSavings, a joint venture between Edenred and SavingsStar, EatRight Rewards has built a national network of grocery retail chains, food manufacturers and direct growers of produce. Participating supermarkets include:
- Connecticut: Big Y, Stop & Shop, Walmart
- Maine: Food City, Hannaford, Walmart
- Massachusetts: Big Y, Hannaford, Roche Brothers, Stop & Shop, Walmart, Wegman’s
- New Hampshire: Hannaford, Stop & Shop, Walmart
With added incentives to maintain a healthy lifestyle, EatRight Rewards helps you eat right while saving you money. When it comes to keeping you healthy, you can always count us in.